6 Tips for Optimizing Multichannel Marketing Campaigns from Skyfii’s Marketing Services Team
At Skyfii, we’ve got a fantastic team of marketing specialists. Our Marketing Services team works closely with our customers to plan, launch, and optimize engaging multichannel campaigns. So, we thought we’d pick their brains and get a few of their top tips and best practices for building effective multichannel marketing campaigns.
#1 – Know Your Audience
How your audience interacts with your venues can tell you a lot about their needs, interests and preferences. Using this data to segment your audience, and optimize your messaging is a surefire way to increase engagement and conversion rates.
When planning campaigns, JP Talbot, Skyfii’s head of data and marketing services, recommends considering how behavioral data can improve the accuracy of your targeting.
“Behavioral data adds an important layer of context, and allows you to dial in your messaging based on the individual actions and behaviors of your audience.”
– JP Talbot, Head of Data
So, the next time you’re planning campaign, consider
- Reward and retain your most loyal customers, and drive visitation from less frequent visitors
- Re-engage recent visitors, or visitors who were present during a specific event
- Optimize campaign timing based on visitation patterns (eg, time of day, or day of week people typically visit)
Segment visitors by the retail categories, amenities, or services they engage with to:
- Drive conversion and visitation with more personalized offers
- Re-target visitors on digital ad networks with relevant promotions
- Promote new products, services and events that match their interests
#2 – Choose your Send Type (Time)
- Special events
- Supporting retail tenants
- Partner offers
- Increasing loyalty: programmatically re-engage visitors when they haven’t been seen in your venue in a certain amount of time
- Customer Feedback: Automatically trigger surveys while visitors are in your venue, or upon exit
- Driving in-venue conversion: Automatically trigger targeted offers and messages to visitors while they are in your venue (known as proximity marketing)
Use automation to streamline workflow, maximise engagement, build customer journeys, and test campaign messaging to different audiences and measure conversion.
#3 – Increase Open Rates with Custom Preheader Text
#4 – CTAs: Focus on Benefits
#5 – Consider The Entire Campaign Journey
- How easy is it for customers to claim the offer?
- Does your messaging clearly communicate how to redeem the offer onsite?
#6 – Build off What Works
Hopefully, you found these tips useful. Whether you’re new to Skyfii, or are an existing customer, Skyfii’s marketing services team is here to help. To learn more about how we’re helping our customers with everything from campaign optimization to advanced research and segmentation, check out our data and marketing services page.