Driving Loyalty Program Subscriptions Through WiFi
Customer Success Story
QSR | UNITED KINGDOM
A global QSR chain offers free WiFi to customers across its restaurants. They wanted to leverage this service to make it easier for customers to subscribe to their existing loyalty rewards program, while also increasing the rate of subscriber acquisition.
- Skyfii’s Guest WiFi solution was integrated with the client’s existing identity and loyalty systems using the OpenID and OAuth2 protocols.
- A WiFi login page was deployed across all UK restaurants, authenticating users via their rewards account credentials.
- Users without an existing rewards account were enabled to create one via the login page in-order to access the WiFi.
- Client saw a dramatic increase in the number of new loyalty program members through their integrated WiFi experience.
- The seamless login process ensured return users were immediately connected and sharing valuable data on their experience.
- Automating the subscription process enabled the client to immediately engage new members, even before they left the store.
IO Connect consolidates location-based, web-based, and other data sources into a single system of record that can synchronize with multiple external platforms.
Skyfii’s Guest WiFi solution was integrated with a multisite Aerohive wireless infrastructure deployment, spanning over 400 access points.