People in Places is a podcast dedicated to helping today’s shopping centers, retail outlets, airports, museums, universities, and other physical locations optimize the experience of their visitors.
Each week we’ll talk to leaders across industries to learn how new tactics, perspectives, and emerging technologies are shaping the ways physical locations are approaching the visitor experience in the digital era.
Listen on our Website:
- Episode 1: Solving Customer Problems Using New TechnologyDec. 4, 2018: feat. Tim Weale – National Manager, Mirvac Retail Solutions
- Episode 2: Why Wireless Networks Are Key To Your Customer Intelligence StrategyDec. 11, 2018: feat. Özer Dondurmacıoğlu – VP of Location Services, HPE Aruba
- Episode 3: How Data Can Help Drive Downtown RevitalizationDec. 18, 2018: feat. Katie Meyer, Executive Director of Renaissance Covington and Mike Grogan, Director of Mobile Strategy and Product Marketing at Cincinnati Bell
- Episode 4: Why Commercial Property Groups Are Moving To A Data-First MindsetJan. 2, 2018: feat. Max Ryerson, CEO and Digital Strategist of StratForce
- Episode 5: How Grocery Stores Are Reacting To An Online WorldJan. 8, 2019: feat. Rachel Wein, Founder and President of WeinPlus
- Episode 6: How Customer Experience Affects Airport ChoiceJan. 15, 2019: feat. Natasia Malaihollo, CEO of Wyzerr
- Episode 7: How Location Based Marketing Helps Build Experience-Driven SpacesJan. 22 2018: feat. Gabriel Bedoya, Chief Culture Officer at The Insights Co
- Episode 8: Why A Great Guest Experience Isn’t OptionalJan. 29, 2019: feat. Robbie Jones, Lead Insights Analyst at Katapult
- Episode 9: How AI is Shaping the Future of RetailFeb. 5, 2019: feat. David Bonthrone, Chief Revenue Officer at Remark Holdings
- Episode 10: The State of Technology in Commercial Real EstatelFeb. 12, 2019: feat. Michael Beckerman, CEO at CREtech
Subscribe in your Favorite Podcast App: